Your application to the Academy
If you wish to apply for any of the European Hotel Academy courses that include a job placement in Germany or any other country, we would need to have your full application documents including:
2. Motivation letter
3. Application form (download here)
4. 2 passport sized photographs according to EHA standards, please download a sample here
5. any references from former employers
6. graduation certificates
All applications must be put together with care and be accurate and honest. As soon we receive your application, we will contact you and conduct a telephone or skype interview, in which we can get to know you and get an impression of your motivation and skills. You in turn can use the opportunity to get to know the programme and ask any questions you might have. After the interview we will let you know asap if you have made it into the programme and send the confirmation documents to you, sp you can beginn with the visa application process (if applicable).
Please fill out the application form and send it off along with a CV, two photographs of yourself, any written references you might have and two employer references if possible.
We will need two photographs of yourself, one full body picture and one portrait picture for the job placement.
• Female applicants must wear a white dress shirt and tie their hair back and keep jewellery to a minimum.
• Male applicants must wear a white dress shirt and a tie and have short hair.
• Every applicant MUST have a natural smile on the photographs as these are the photographs the future employer receives.
A more detailed description of our photo requirements is downloadable below.
Checklist for your application
1. Application form
2. Confirmation of having read and understood the handbook
4. Two photographs (see photo requirements for further information)
5. References (written and from former employers)
6. Copies of diplomas, degrees, certificates
7. Copy of passport
Please note: Do not apply for your visa before having received a confirmation that you have been accepted for the programme.
The European Hotel Academy Handbook
We expect all applicants to read the handbook before they apply for the programme. Please download the handbook using the link below and read it. Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. Once you have fully understood the handbook, please print and sign the confirmation document, which is on the last page of the handbook.